Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Pop Up Birdcage Sliceform Card With Templates - by My Craft And Garden Tales


 photo birdcage54545_zpscdfece3b.jpg

Norwegian designer Kirsten Hyde, from My Craft And Garden Tales website, created and gently shares this cool papercraft project of a Pop Up Birdcage Sliceform Card With Templates. She gives the idea and templates, the decor is left to your imagination.

 photo birdcagemnorw2345_zpsd0227aed.jpg

A designer norueguesa Kirsten Hyde, do site My Craft And Garden Tales, criou e gentilmente compartilha este belo projeto de uma Gaiola em Estilo Pop Up. Ela deu a idéia e os moldes. A decoração fica por sua conta.


Link: Pop.Up.Birdcage.Sliceform.Card.With.Templates.by.My.Craft.And.Garden.Tales


More Papercraft Projects related posts:

Decorative 3D Paper Owl With Templates And Tutorial - by MMMCrafts - via Skip To My Lou

How To Make Paper Witch Shoes - by Skip To My Lou

The Great Cardboard Castle Project - by Spoonful - O Grande Projeto Do Castelo De Papelão

Chinese Sampan Papercraft Tutorial - by The Holliday Spot

No comments:

Post a Comment