Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Humvee M988 I.E.D Paper Model In 1/50 Scale - by Yuthdaw


Photobucket

A great paper model created by Indonesian designer Yuthdaw. This is the Humvee M988 I.E.D, a military vehicle in 1/50 scale.

Um belo modelo de papel criado pelo designer Yuthdaw. Este é o Humvee M988 I.E.D, um veículo militar em escala 1/50.

Photobucket


Link to the model: Humvee.M988.I.E.D.Paper.Model.In.1/50.Scale.by.Yuthdaw.Download

Link to instructions: Humvee.M988.I.E.D.Paper.Model.In.1/50.Scale.by.Yuthdaw.Instructions


More Military Vehicles related posts:

Scout-Car And Gun Carrier - Vintage WW2 Allied Vehicles - by Toto

Jeep SAS - Desert Rats - Paper Model - by Toni Mauricio & Dark Vador

M915 "Gun Truck" Paper Model In 1/35 Scale - by Paper Hobby

Zobel Light Reconnaissance Vehicle - by Julius Perdana / Paper Replika

No comments:

Post a Comment