Saturday, December 22, 2012

Black And White Nativity Set For Kids - By Made By Joel

Joel, designer of this cool Nativity Set Paper model, says: - "Ever since childhood, I’ve always enjoyed seeing the different Nativity sets displayed around the holidays.

This year, I finally tried making my own Paper City style Nativity Scene to share with everyone.

I had a great time playing around with different designs, and I think it will be fun to color in, too!"

Joel, designer deste belo presépio de papel, diz: - "Desde a infância, eu sempre gostei de ver os diferentes presépios em exposições nos feriados natalinos.

Este ano eu finalmente tentei fazer o meu próprio Presépio para compartilhar com todos. 

Eu me diverti muito fazendo esses desenho, e eu acho que vai ser divertido colorí-lo também!"


Link:
Black.And.White.Nativity.Set.For.Kids.By.Made.By.Joel

No comments:

Post a Comment