Thursday, March 1, 2012

Chibi Vocaloid Paper Dolls - by Desubunny


Photobucket

Desubunny says: - "I present Chibi papercrafts for the community! Ever since I made Chibi Miku, I've wanted to make the entire Vocaloid family... and here they are! The finished products of my struggles with photoshop. I've posted them on deviantart, so feel free to download and print them out. I ask in return that papercrafters be curteous and not redistribute these patterns for profit nor remove my watermarks off the patterns. Thank you for your understanding!" - Desubunny

Photobucket
Photobucket


Link: Chibi.Vocaloid.Paper.Dolls.by.Desubunny


More Paper Dolls related posts:

Mini Chun Li Paper Toy - by Gustavo Santome - Mini Papercraft

Towa Erio Paper Doll Anime Style - by Ani Papercraft - Boneca Estilo Anime

K-On Paper Toys - by Anime Paper Toys - Bonecas Estilo Cube Do Anime K-On

Snow Miku Paper Doll Anime Style - by Moekami

No comments:

Post a Comment