Saturday, December 31, 2011

 photo talkpapermaubanner09_zps30cdb6f0.png

 photo littleurbanfirstpost_zps320f455a.jpg
The First Model Posted At The Blog in June, 22, 2011

Hello, my name is Mauther and I am from Brazil. I am married with Nanda and have two daughters, Malú and Maiú. I am into paper models since 2002, more or less and I`ve started create my own models in 2003 or 2004, using MsPaint. I think papercraft is a cheap therapy, an almost no cost hobby and is for all ages.

Practically anything can be built with paper, from architectural models, military and civilian vehicles, boats, airplanes, characters from all existing media, animals, plants, planets, etc. Think of something and there will probably be a model made of paper, simpler or more complex than you imagined. There is not a hobby in which the idea that imagination is the limit falls as well as in papercraft.

If you want to write to me to share a model that you find or created, to share some idea or tip about this hobby, to ask about a specific model that you not find here or another place, or just to say hello, please, let a message in the comments of this post or write to my e-mail:

mautherous@gmail.com

Will be a pleasure talk to you and share ideas! All the best, thanks for the visit and greetings from Brazil!

Mauther

 photo MEDIEVALCASTLEPAPERMAU0909_zps3334834a.jpg
Of all the models I created, this is my favorite

Olá, meu nome é Mauther e eu sou do Brasil. Sou casado com a Nanda e tenho duas filhas, Malú e Maiú. Eu "estou" no papercraft desde 2002, mais ou menos e comecei a criar meus próprios modelos em 2003 ou 2004, usando o MsPaint. Eu creio que o papercraft, ou papelmodelismo, é uma terapia, um hobby quase sem custos e é para todas as idades.

Praticamente tudo pode ser construído com papel, desde modelos arquitetônicos, veículos civis e militares, barcos, aviões, personagens de todas as mídias existentes, animais, plantas, planetas, etc. Pense em algo e provavelmente haverá um modelo feito em papel, mais simples ou mais complexo, do que você imaginou. Não há um hobby em que a idéia de que a imaginação é o limite se enquadre tão bem como no papelmodelismo.

Se você quiser compartilhar um modelo de papel que encontrou ou que você mesmo(a) criou, se quiser trocar idéias ou dicas sobre este hobby, se quiser um modelo em especial que não achou em nenhum lugar, ou apenas dizer oi, por favor, deixe uma mensagem nos comments deste post ou escreva para meu e-mail:

mautherous@gmail.com

Será um prazer conversar e trocar idéias! Tudo de bom, obrigado pela visita e se você não é daqui da Terrinha, um abraço do Brasil!

Mauther

12 comments:

  1. I would love to see a Leprechaun Movie paper model!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´m looking for the ghostbusters building

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mauther,

    I just noticed that Ray Keim at Haunted Dimensions has a new model on his site. This one is the Michael Myers house and looks pretty good. Just thought I'd let you know.

    William

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello again Mauther,

    I was on the Ravensblight site and saw that Ray O'Bannon has come up with an "eye catching" new toy. Check it out.

    William

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, William,

      Thanks for the alert and greetings from Brazil!

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!

    Just wanted to give you the "heads up" that I have re-posted a set of Star Trek TOS figure models to commemorate the 50th anniversary. You'll find them @ paper.professorplastik.com under the "Downloads" section.

    Cheers!

    The Professor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Professor! Models posted! Thanks for this and greetings from Brazil!

      Mauther

      Delete
  7. Link: Star.Wars.New.Republic.E.Wing.Paper.Model.by.Tulio.Roberto.Site does not exist

    ReplyDelete
  8. You make a great work, thanx for all your work :D.
    I tinker my first modells at age of 7 years in the 60s, in the 90s i made some zeppelins and lighthouses from bought shades. And now i will made some dioramas for my 1/43 Modellcars (i have a lot). It's my scale...
    Send you greetings from the Alps, Gwyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. I made a slightly modified Túristaház paper model that was on here awhile back.I modified it a little to give it some extra depth.Which was fun doing.

    http://i.imgur.com/YRQahUQ.jpg

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...