Friday, November 11, 2011

Santa Claus` Work Shop - by Papermau - Casa do Papai Noel


Photobucket

Here an easy-to-build model, just two sheets of paper. Nice to decorate your Christmas tree or your shelf.

Aqui um modelo fácil de montar, em apenas duas folhas. Fica bem legal como decoração para sua árvore de Natal ou sua estante.

Photobucket


Download: Download: Santa.Claus.Workshop.Paper.Model.by.Papermau.Revised.Version.Download.Now!


More Christmas and Decoration related posts:

Christmas Time - Paper Crib - Nativity Set - by My Little House

Christmas Time - New Decorative Stars - by Projekt-Bastelbogen

Christmas Time - Xmas Wreaths - by Canon - Coroas Natalinas

1 comment:

  1. hello, sorry for the inconvinient. i don't know how to download this model and after I click "regular download" the link didn't show. can you send me this model to my email, please. my email is "honghoa013@gmail.com"

    ReplyDelete