Monday, July 18, 2011

Old Yellow House - by Papermau - Velha Casa Amarela

Here a new exclusive model. An old yellow house, made with Sketchup/Pepakura and MSPaint. Easy to build and, if you want, you can improve the model, like in the pics.
Details give new life to simple models.

Aqui, um novo modelo exclusivo. uma velha casa amarela, feita com Sketchup/Pepakura/MSPaint. Fácil de montar e, se você quiser, pode melhorar o modelo. Detalhes dão outra vida a modelos simples.

download: Old.Yellow.House

The model without improvements:..........................................................O modelo sem melhorias:
PhotobucketPhotobucket










And the model with some improviments:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

download: Old.Yellow.House

If you like this post, vote to enhance my Google`s ranking:

8 comments:

  1. why cant i download the house?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, friend,

      The link to download is this:

      http://depositfiles.com/pt/files/v9modeckh?redirect

      Just click in regular download, wait 60 seconds, type the letters asked and the download will appear. If you can`t download this way, please, send me an e-mail to - mautherous@gmail.com - and I send this model to you, ok?

      Greetings from Brazil!

      Mauther

      Delete
  2. Hello,
    I have also tried to download a few models several times and cannot successfully open them. Your models look fabulous and I would like to build some. What do I need to do? Do you want to see the screens I get when I try to open the download?
    Thanks!
    Greetings from the USA!
    ---Kurt
    henkelka2010@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Mr. Henkel,

      I believe in you. In some countries, the Piracy Laws make that some file sharers, like Deposit Files, 4 Sahred and others don`t work properly. Please, send an e-mail to:

      mautherous@gmail.com

      informing what models you need, then I send they to you, Mr. Henkel. Will be a pleasure.

      Sorry my bad English and greetings from Brazil! :)

      Mauther

      Delete
  3. Your web site is perfect.thank you for everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, my friend Anonymous,

      Thanks for your kind words and for the visit!

      Greetings from Brazil!

      Mauther

      Delete
  4. Hello I can not seem to download the old yellow house, could you please e-mail me the download, Thank you! Steve

    ReplyDelete