Sunday, July 31, 2011

Lake`s House Refuge With Some Improvements - by Papermau

In this model was been added some little rocks, grass made by pencil sawdust and 7 little lamps (leds). I used an old cell phone charger to the lamps.

Neste modelo foram adicionados algumas pedrinhas no entorno da casa, grama feita de casca de lápis tingida e 7 lâmpadas de led. Eu usei um velho carregador de celular  de 5 watts para as lâmpadas.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The model can be downloaded here:

Lake`s.House.Refuge.Against.Zombies

If you like this post, vote to enhance my Google`s ranking:

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I'd love to download this model, but it wont allow me to, could I have the files if its possible please? my email address it spulazy@gmail.com thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...